Buy It Now
Algae Biorefinery Sneak Preview
This Is What Will You See Inside This FREE Product Above:
- Why is now the time to pursue algae?.
- Peak oil
- Agricultural land availability
- Water Use issues
- Global Warming issues
- Energy Security
- Environmental issues
- Fisheries depletion
- Increases in price of food
- Source of proteins for human/animal consumption
Chapter Two: Basics of Micro Algae Farming
- What is a biorefinery?
- Understanding the biorefinery concept.
- SWOT Analysis
- Algae micro farms
- A micro farm case study
- A biofuels case study
- A developing world case study
- A village scale case study
Learn Why There is No Better Time to Get Involved in the Algae Industry.
So here is what you get in the paid version:
- Over 400 pages, full color paperback for your library
- 11 chapters of jam-packed, no fluff, no BS info
- 1164 Pages of bonus material in .pdf format
- 10 valuable bonus reports Instant download of bonus material.