How to Make Algae Biodiesel At Home Make It Better, Make It Cheaper, Make it Yourself.
This Global Bestseller Has Over 780 Pages! (Including Bonus Material)
In This Algae Biodiesel PDF, You'll Learn...
How To Cultivate Algae
Create your own algal lab for pennies
Open Pond Designs.
Build a backyard open pond
Build an algae bioreactor for $215
Or build an algae green house
Oil extraction techniques
Making biodiesel from algal oil
And much more
Newer Material, Expanded Chapters...
7 Comprehensive Chapters that will will help you get going fast
1. Cultivating Algae
- Why cultivate algae for biodiesel. Expanded!
- Flow Chart and detailed "overview" of the algae bio diesel process
- Algae Biodiesel strains: There's over 300,000 algae strains...which one should you use?
- How (or if) to choose an algal strain in your local environment. Expanded!
- Where to buy algal strains:
- Algae growth environments
- Nutrients to promote growth and reproduction Expanded!
- Algal Culture Techniques
- How To build your own algae lab
- Growth dynamics: Knowing when to harvest Expanded!
- Sources of contamination
- Build an algae test bio reactor!
- Build an algae incubator for less than $35!
2. Scaling Up: Building a Bio Pond
- Step-by-step instruction building a 50 gallon Bio-Pond Brand New Material!
- Material lists
- Parts Lists
- Building a Backyard Open Pond Brand New Material!
and more new material!..
3. Scaling Up: Part II: Building An Algae Greenhouse
- Planning an algae greenhouses
- Different kinds of green houses
- Foundation systems
- Heating/environmental systems
- Air circulation
- Watering and automatic nutrient systems
- Controllers and automation
4. Scaling Up: Part III: Building an 80 Gallon Algae Bioreactor
Want to be able to build a scalable algae photobioreactor for less than $215?
- Parts List
- Material Lists
- Tool Lists
- Step-by-step instructions
- Graphic Illustrations
5. Harvesting and Oil Extraction
- When to harvest
- How to harvest
- Low Cost harvesting methods.
- Oil extraction principles
- Oil extraction methods
- "Microwave" oil extraction method Brand New Material!
- The "Pressure Cooker" oil extraction method Brand New Material!
How To build a Home-made Oil Press
6. Large Scale Production Concepts
- Production in Open Ponds
- Upscale starter cultures
- Example Lay-out of a large scale algae farm
- More advanced harvesting methods
- Advanced oil extraction methods
7. Making Biodiesel At Home
- Biodiesel advantages and disadvantages
- Biodiesel Safety
- A visual overview of the mixing process
- A visual overview of the production process
- Making bio diesel in your kitchen
- Easy washing techniques
- Buy a processor or build your own?
- And much more...
But Don't Take My Word For It, Here's What Experts AND Customers From All Over The World Are Saying About Algae biodiesel pdf and Book:
I'm not a biodiesel expert, but I would say that in his book, Making Algae Biodiesel at Home, David Sieg provides more than enough information to tackle this process with confidence if you have the inclination to tackle a do-it-yourself project of this magnitude, which will require dedication, patience, and natural skill. He provides concise overviews as well as in-depth resources for understanding the process and its variables, including tips from commercial versions and national labs. The guide covers all aspects required, including selecting, growing, harvesting the algae; and making the biodiesel. Though the process is certainly not easy, David skillfully makes it easy enough that it is within the grasp of doing this at home. His guide is well-organized and well-written, accompanied by abundant illustrations, photos, and diagrams. Best wishes.
CEO, New Energy Congress
I have learned more from your eBook than spending $6,000 going to the Algae World 2009 Conference in Rotterdam. Do you have the same manual for Jatropha?
Perpetual Prosperity Pumps
In A Nutshell, Here is What You’ll Get
- A 304 page perfect bound, full color paperback.
- 480 pages of bonus material delivered immediately as a .pdf.
- Action plans
- 7 free bonus downloads
- Step-by-step instructions
- Price lists
- Shopping lists and more
Is This Book Right for You?
Not every book is right for everyone. This section will help you decide if this book is right for you.
WHO THIS IS FOR
- Teachers and educators (Over 100 schools use this book!)
- Someone who wants to learn the basics to get a job in the algae biodiesel industry.
- Survivalists, and preppers who want to be able to make their own fuel.
- Anyone interested in making their own fuel
WHO THIS IS NOT FOR
- People who take no action on knowledge
- Someone who isn't willing to learn from their mistakes
- Someone who wants someone to do it for them
- Someone who expects by buying this book algae biodiesel will come gushing from their computer.
Start Making Algae Biodiesel in 60 Days Or It's Free
Bonus Section, Time to Over Deliver!
Nowhere are you offered so many high quality bonus reports! We have prided ourselves on making this the finest collection of material available anywhere!
Start Today! Choose Your Plan Below
Making Algae Biodiesel only $99
- 304 page paperback
6 Bonuses, 480 page .pdf
- Full Color
Making Algae Biofuels $149
- 390 page paperback
- 29 Bonuses, 1,049 page .pdf
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Save money on digital editions
- No shipping charges.
- Download immediately.
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
What can I expect?
That this webpage accurately represents the product, that all emails will be answered in a timely manner, (usually hours, sometimes minutes)
That all testimonials are real and unsolicited, that I stand behind my guarantee 100%, and that this book, Making Algae Biodiesel at Home, (and all the books on this website) have the finest, most accurate "How-To" information available anywhere.
What happens next?
Once your credit card clears you'll be redirected to the download page where you can download your algae biodiesel pdf immediately.
Then you'll get an email confirmation from me that I have received your order and it is being processed and an estimated time of arrival to you. Once the book has been printed (Usually 24-72 hours) you'll get another email from me with shipping details along with a tracking number.
How long do I have access to the bonus material?
This website has been up for 10 years and we aren't going anywhere. Your algae biodiesel pdf bonus material is available to you if you lose yours simply by sending me an email. I will need some way of tracking your order. (receipt, email address used to buy, etc.)
Didn't find the answer you're looking for?
You can contact me personally at makingbiodieselbooks (at) gmail (dot) com with any questions or concerns.
How can I get a refund?
I understand that not every book is suitable for everyone. Simply contact me via my support page or by the link on your receipt. You'll get a fast, courteous refund. No questions asked.
Why should I buy this course instead of (Insert name of competitor here)?
My advice would be compare my book to theirs. But beware, every book I have seen goes into voluminous detail about WHAT to do, NOT HOW TO make algae biodiesel.
Secondly, a lot of books are written with so much industry jargon as to be jibberish to most readers. Mine aren't.
I wrote this algae biodiesel pdf for the lay person. In fact, the basis of these books were my teaching notes I used to teach students who had no experience with biofuels what so ever.
Why are your books so expensive?
In reality they aren't. Most high quality, professional books cost many times what these costs. I've seen prices in the $600-$1,500 range. In fact, on Amazon there are people selling THIS algae biodiesel pdf for that much.
Also, how much is 20 years of experience worth? Or the 1000's of hours necessary to create these algae biodiesel pdf and books as well as build this website to make them available. It's worth a lot more than $99! But you can take my word for it, I'm not getting rich off these books. It's a labor of love, not a profit center.
One last thing...
I love hearing your comments! I love the pictures my clients send me, the tips and the tricks they share with me. I've been lucky enough to make friends with people all over the world, all engaged in making the world a better place. I reply personally to all emails (as long as they are polite) so keep them coming!